Thursday, August 16, 2007

a promise to post


I know, I know. I haven't posted. I keep starting posts I don't finish. It's been hectic lately--I haven't even read the last 100 pages of Potter (he's in the Room of Requirement with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle and I read tense scenes without a long stretch of peace and quiet--maybe I'll take Potter with me to the nail salon tonight and get past the magical violence while my feet are being lotioned and massaged). But I did go on a photo shoot yesterday evening to Yonkers with Veronika and John Schroedel's grandfather Warren. I'm posting my favorite photo from that shoot here (more here), with a promise to post more soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love this image, and I thought the other shots were incredible as well. I especially loved the building with the little bit of trim falling off where you could see the lovely old trim exposed. How Amber of you to notice it and to capture the visual poetry of it. I love how you are always seeking (and finding) beauty in unexpected places.